What are the Key Benefits of taking Impact Whey Protein?
- Macromolecules which are essential for structure, transport, regulation, movement, signalling and act as catalysts.
- Protein feeding stimulates Muscle Protein Synthesis (MPS) to recover, rebuild and adapt muscle fibres.
- Protein increases satiety so you are fuller for longer and have less chance of snacking on junk food; this way, your lean muscle gains are in safe hands!
- Whey Protein is extremely popular within the sports nutrition market due to its unique rapid absorbtion rate and uptake by skeletal muscles.
- Thousands of amino acids are what form large protein structures within your body; Glutamine is the most abundant and plays a huge role in promoting muscle exertion and recovery, immune support and gastrointestinal health. BCAAs:
- These make up 35% of your skeletal muscle mass and are the building blocks for new proteins.
- Consuming food alone wont provide you with the same quality and quantity of amino acids as Impact Whey Protein.
Impact Whey Protein - Banana - 11lb
What are your everyday Protein Requirements?
Currently, the World Health Organization (WHO) recommends sedentary (inactive) individuals to consume 0.8g of protein per kilo of your body weight (so for a 75 kg person this would accumulate to 60g a day). Active exercising places constant mechanical load on your muscle fibres, so you require more protein to repair and manufacture damaged fibres. For high-intense sports like sprinting, rugby, powerlifting etc, target 1.6-2g of protein per kilo of your body weight (so for a 75kg person this would be 120-150g a day). Timing Based on the scientific literature, and to maintain protein synthesis (making of new proteins) you should intermittently spread your daily protein requirements across the day; 20-25g of protein every 3-4 hours. Post exercise always consume 25-30g of protein within 60 minutes post exercise. This quantity is scientifically proven tostimulate protein synthesis.
How is our Impact Whey Protein made?
Impact Whey Protein is a by-product formed during the manufacturing process of milk (from grass fed cattle) and cheese to leave a premium powder. Myprotein's team of expert product developers have then added a bespoke blend of scientifically proven ingredients to support muscle growth. Each serving boasts an impressive 80% protein content delivering 20g, 4.5g of Branched-chain-amino-acids (BCAAs), 3.6g of Glutamine and minimal fat (1.9g) and carbohydrates (1g).
Fitness, Nutrition and Wellness
Note: All Content on this site is for Informational purposes only. Products not intended to Diagnose, Treat, Cure or Prevent Diseases.